Rapid Antigen Covid Test Buy Online Australia Wide
Rapid Antigen Test Buy Online Cheapest Australia Wide RAT Covid test
Q: What is a Covid-19 rapid antigen test (RAT)?
The COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test is a single-use test kit intended to detect the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigens that causes COVID-19 in human nasal samples or saliva spicemens or oral fluid.
The COVID Rapid Test is designed to be used by individuals as a self-test for home and workplace (in offices, for sporting events, airports, schools, age care, hospital, construction sites etc.).
For best performance, it is recommended this test be used within 7 days post-onset of symptoms.
Q: What is the benefit of Rapid antigen Testing?
1. To protect yourself, family you love and Australian businesses from the covid-19 spread.
Rapid antigen Tests are designed as a serial screening tool whereby individuals test ourselves 2 or 3 times a week to detect if we are an asymptomatic carrier of covid-19. These tests are most effective when we are infectious and are one more layer of peace of mind and safety.
You don’t necessarily to have symptoms to infect others with COVID-19, so rapid testing is a critical tool to screen asymptomatic people who are potentially infectious with COVID-19. We can help stop COVID before it spreads, reduce risks, keep family and community safe and maintain business operations.
2. RATs are quick
It can return a result within 10 to 20 minutes.
3. RATs are convenient
You can do the test at home at workplace or anywhere you feel comfortable and in your own time
4. RATs are easy to use
We can do without a doctor as the step-by-step procedure is very easy to perform.
Q: When should I have a rapid antigen test?
Why should we have a RAT by given that they are less reliable than PCRs, and they’re not free like most PCRs. Well, there are a few reasons:
· when you have COVID-19 symptoms but can’t access a PCR testing clinic.
· When you are going to go to a party or to visit an aged-care facility.
· You may be asked to have regular rapid antigen point-of-care tests at workplace (like age care, hospital, airports, construction sites, etc) or school when your employer has a COVID-19 surveillance program in place.
· When you travel interstate
· When you go to hospital for medical appointments
Q: Can we buy TGA Authorised Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Testing kits from you?
Yes, you can and we only supply TGA Authorized Rapid Antigen Test devices.
Q: What are different types of Rapid Antigen Tests?
Currently there are 3 types of RATs:
· Saliva swab
· Nasal swab
· Oral fluid
Q: Is there an expiration date on rapid antigen tests?
Yes. Like all medical devices, COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing device has an expiration date listed on the outside of the kit box. This expiration date is approximately 1-2 years from the manufacturing date.
This timeline is given for informational purposes only here. Please always refer to the expiration date on the product packaging.
Q: How should the rapid tests be stored?
Rapid tests should be stored in a dry and cool place. Please refer to the side of the rapid test kit packaging for the exact temperature requirements.
Q: How does a COVID-19 rapid antigen test compare to regular laboratory-based PCR tests?
To compare to the regular laboratory-based PCR test, COVID-19 rapid antigen tests must be considered preliminary.
RATs can detect COVID-19 during the ‘acute’ stage of infection — especially just before you show symptoms and in the week after symptoms first appeared. All RATs authorised by TGA with the sensitivity rate over 85% but they’re still not as reliable as PCR tests.
in order to get an accurate result, it is very important to store the kits in the right temperature and to follow the instructions on the packaging.
Q: Can we buy bulk rapid antigen tests from you?
Yes, you can. We are the wholesaler and also supply other PPEs at very low prices to Australia wide.
Q: Is FlowFlex Rapid Antigen Test approved by TGA?
Yes, the TGA has approved the FlowFlex Rapid Antigen Test for supply in Australia from 06/01/2022 with the ARTG 382031.
Q: How accurate is FlowFlex Rapid Antigen Test?
Based on the clinical sensitivity outcomes, TGA has assigned the approved RATs into 3 categories which are
· Acceptable sensitivity - clinical sensitivity greater than 80% PPA
· High sensitivity - clinical sensitivity greater than 90% PPA
· Very high sensitivity - clinical sensitivity greater than 95% PPA
The FlowFlex Rapid Antigen Test is assigned as Very High Sensitivity category by TGA based on the clinical sensitivity result.
Q: What preparation should I do before I use the FlowFlex Rapid Antigen Test?
Before you use the FlowFlex RAT, simply there are 4 steps you should do:
1. Wash or sanitize your hands and make sure your hands are dry before starting the test.
2. Read the instructions before using SARS-Cov-2 Antigen Rapid Test kit
3. Check the expiration date printed on the cassette foil pouch.
4. Open the pouch. Place the test cassette on a flat and clean surface. Che ck for the Result window and Specimen well on the cassette.
Q: Who can use the FlowFlex Rapid Antigen Test?
The FlowFlex Rapid Antigen Test is Nasal swab test and is authorised for home use in individuals:
· Aged 2 years or older
· Aged 12 -17 years old who want to do the test themselves should be supervised to make sure they correctly follow the steps
· Aged 2 – 12 will need a parent or legal guardian to perform the test on them
· Who have experienced covid like symptoms within the last 7 days
Q: Can children/school students use the FlowFlex Rapid Antigen Test?
Yes, children/school students whose age are above 2 years old can use FlowFlex Rapid Antigen Test. Children who are 12 to 17 years old who want to do the test themselves should be supervised to make sure they correctly follow the steps. Children under 12 will need a parent or guardian to perform the test on them.